ChildsPlay is a tactile, vibrant and hard-wearing artificial grass system that provides a wide range of benefits for public play areas, schools, nurseries and play providers:
• Cost-effective playground refurbishment
• Lower maintenance times and costs
• Resistant to vandalism, graffiti and fire • Suitable for children of all abilities
• Improved fall height safety
• Can be played on straight after rain • More visually appealing to children
• Dangerous waste is easier to spot
• Encourages healthy activity
More than anything else, ChildsPlay is fun! Our choice of vibrant colours, patterns, shapes and designs will set free imaginations, turning the playground surfacing into a soaring spaceship, a sun-baked desert island or a ship at sea.
Value for money & peace of mind
Whatever colour or form it takes, ChildsPlay systems offer around a decade of durability against the rigours of the environment and children’s play. Over 10 years, a ChildsPlay installation can offer substantial savings over sand and bark-covered playgrounds due to its lower maintenance costs. It is also cost-effective when compared with wet-pour and rubber tile playgrounds, which can require a larger initial outlay.
ChildsPlay is an environmental playground option. The EPP (expanded polypropylene) tiles used to offer critical fall height protection are 100% recyclable. This reduces landfill costs significantly at the end of the product’s life.